Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love is blind

I´ve been busy but pretty happy in the last few months, let me tell you why. There´s a new guy in my life and he´s a very handsome one: quite slim, blue-eyed and dark-haired. And with a smile that melts my heart every time I see it. I am so heavily in love with him!

I must admit though that his manners are not perfect. He burps and farts and smiles while doing so. But that´s ok, it´s all natural stuff.

He´s also flirting with most if not all women he meets. He throws his charming smile at them and is always happy to receive their compliments. But I don´t mind, I can fully understand why so many other women are charmed by him.

Well I should also talk about it openly: he drinks a lot and sometimes makes a scandal. But I love him the way he is.

He entered my life some four months ago and every day he charmes me more and more. His name is Yannick and he´s my son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cat de dulce! te invidiez...